The Holland Scholarship is is awarded yearly to one non-EU student in either the one-year or the two-year MA programme in Theology and Religious Studies.
- € 5,000
- for excellent international students from OUTSIDE the European Economic Area (EEA). The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
- deadline first call: 1 February
- deadline second call: 1 May
- All applicants for the second call will be placed on the reserve list. You can apply for this second call between 2 February 2018 and 1 May 2018. You can only apply for one call (first or second call).
- you can apply for the scholarship only after you have received an admission offer from the University of Groningen
|Laatst gewijzigd:||19 maart 2018 16:13|