The Faculty of Science and Engineering of the University of Groningen aims for a leading position in education and research by offering top programmes linked to top research groups in the faculty:
- MSc Nanoscience Information in print about Nanoscience
- MSc Behavioural and Cognitive Neurosciences
- Biomolecular Sciences (within the MSc Molecular Biology and Biotechnology)
- Evolutionary Biology (within the MSc Ecology and Evolution)
- MSc Medical and Pharmaceutical Drug Innovation
For these programmes the brightest and most ambitious students from all over the world will be selected.
The curriculum of these top programmes takes two years. The first year consists of obligatory lectures, self study and exercises. The second year concentrates on thesis projects, research proposals and proposals for Ph.D. projects.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||01 februari 2017 13:20|