Information package MSc. Biomedical Engineering
The information package from your degree programme contains various documents. We strongly advise you to read all relevant documents carefully, to be optimally prepared for the start of your degree programme. Whether a document is relevant for you, depends on your previous degree programme. We distinguish three groups of prospective master students:
- Group 1. Students who have obtained their bachelor's degree at the Faculty of Science and Engineering, University of Groningen.
- Group 2. Students who have obtained their bachelor's degree at one of the other faculties of the University of Groningen.
- Group 3. Students who have not obtained their bachelor's degree at the University of Groningen.
Your information package contains the following documents:
- Welcoming letter from the degree programme (for group 1, 2 and 3)
- Information and communication channels (for group 2 and 3)
- Education Primer (for group 3)
- Information about the study association (for group 2 and 3)
- Schedule 2017/2018 (for group 1, 2 and 3)
- Description of tracks (for group 1, 2 and 3)
|Laatst gewijzigd:||20 juni 2017 09:07|