Engineering Master’s programmes
The Engineering Master’s Programmes at the University of Groningen provide the training necessary for successful research and business careers in technology, technological management or academia.
- Training is interdisciplinary, combines theory and practice, and encourages students to become involved in the design of new technologies and products
- The programmes offer internships with local and multinational companies and research institutions
All programmes offer study abroad opportunities. The Biomedical Engineering programmes also participates in the European Master Programme Biomedical Engineering
Relevant Master’s Degree Programmes at the University of Groningen:
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Computing Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Energy and Environmental Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering. To begin in 2018.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||25 april 2017 10:36|