Requirements and applications
The Rosalind Franklin Fellows will work in the area of their choice and pursue their research at one of the departments of the Faculty of Spatial Sciences.
Applicants preferably have:
- a PhD degree
- exemplary research record demonstrated by publications in international top journals and/or in peer reviewed books
- proof of independence and international recognition
- experience in various working environments, preferably in different countries
- succeeded in acquiring external funding for research projects
- teaching experience, or proven inclination for teaching demonstrated by tutoring/mentoring individuals or small groups
- demonstrable organizational qualities and communication skills
- a well-founded and motivated application with an innovative research plan for the first five years and a challenging outlook for the future which takes into account the international research landscape in their field of specialization.
As an applicant, you are requested to submit (in PDF):
- your curriculum vitae, including a complete list of publications
- three self-selected best papers
- your CV (or cover letter if provided) should clearly indicate up to five keywords describing your research area
- a three-to-five page statement of your research accomplishments (1-2 pages) and
your future research goals (2 to 3 pages). This should demonstrate a connection to the Faculty research theme: wellbeing, innovation and spatial transformation.
- a letter of motivation
- the names, addresses and email addresses of three referees who can be contacted for a letter of recommendation.
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only by e-mail, always refer to RFF/FRW
University of Groningen
Application deadline: December 1st, 2012
|Laatst gewijzigd:||19 november 2014 08:53|