Registering for participation / Call for papers
The registration process consists of several steps:
- Please do share with us your name, titles, your institution, email address.
- Please state your position: student, PhD researcher, academic, professional.
- Please confirm your status being ‘presenter’ or ‘participant’ (there is limited space, take in mind not showing up might exclude others being interested from the event).
- In case of you willing to present, please do share with us: title and abstract of your presentation (the organization has the right to turn your status as presenter into participant if the title and abstract are not related well enough to the workshop’s theme, or in case the number of participants does no longer fit in the program. In either case you will be informed). For the appreciated abstract format, please click
- Please do send the requested information to the conference secretariat, being Sarah Oude Brunink (email@example.com)
- If you have any questions, please contact the event organizers by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail regarding your registration. Shortly after the registration deadline has been passed presenters will be informed about their position in the program. Those presenters accepted to the program will be asked to send in their paper and powerpoint before the workshop starts.
For this workshop we will not charge any participants fee.
Registration deadline: October 15, 2012
|Laatst gewijzigd:||25 oktober 2012 15:25|