Exchange from EU / EEA countries
The Faculty of Philosophy has Erasmus+ student (and staff) exchange agreements with the following universities. All agreements mentioned here provide for both incoming and outgoing mobility.
- University of Salzburg (Austria)
- KU Leuven (Belgium)
- Gent University (Belgium)
- Palacký University Olomouc (Czech Republic)
- LMU München (Germany)
- Humboldt Universität Berlin (Germany)
- University of Würzburg (Germany)
- CEU Budapest (Hungary)
- Universita Ca' Foscari, Venice (Italy)
- Jagiellonian University, Kraków (Poland)
- Stockholm University (Sweden)
- St. Andrews University (United Kingdom)
- Durham University (United Kingdom)
- University of Bristol (United Kingdom)
As an incoming student you can apply for Erasmus+ exchange to Groningen by contacting the International Office of your home university. In case you are selected by your home university, the Faculty of Philosophy in Groningen will receive your nomination. Thereupon you will be conditionally admitted as an exchange student and we will send you all necessary information on next steps to be taken, the application form, as well as practical information related to the exchange.
The number of exchange agreements is expected to grow, so please make sure you are informed about the current (status of) Erasmus+ exchange agreements by contacting the International Office at your home university. In a few cases it may also be possible to come on an exchange by using an Erasmus+ agreement between your home university and the University of Groningen in another field of study.
If you'd like to learn more about the courses we offer, please visit the university's online course catalogue Ocasys
Click on a programme name to view its contents. The language in which the course is offered is mentioned in the course catalogue.
|Last modified:||04 September 2018 12.18 p.m.|