Exchange from countries outside EU / EEA
The University of Groningen has a large number of exchange agreements worldwide in which the Faculty of Philosophy participates. In case your home university is among those universities, you can apply for an exchange to Groningen. Your home university is familiar with the procedure and knows precisely if, and how many, places are available for Philosophy.
- Australia: Australian National University, University of Sydney
- Brazil: University of Sao Paolo
- Canada: McGill University, University of Calgary
- China: Fudan University, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Japan: Osaka University
- Mexico: UNAM
- New Zealand: Victoria University of Wellington
- USA: University of South Carolina, Rensellaer Polytechnic
International Credit Mobility
Besides the above mentioned exchange possibilities, Philosophy participates in several Erasmus+ agreements for International Credit Mobility, i.e. Erasmus+ mobility with partners outside EU/EEA. For the possibilities of this programme we refer to www.groningenexchange.nl
If you'd like to learn more about the courses we offer, please visit the university's online course catalogue Ocasys
Click on a programme name to view its contents. The language in which the course is offered is mentioned in the course catalogue.
The final decision on whether or not you can be admitted as an exchange student is the responsibility of the admissions board of the Faculty of Philosophy.
|Last modified:||04 September 2018 12.19 p.m.|