The thesis must relate to marketing and market research in the broadest sense of the word. This means that a subject from various disciplines can be highlighted. Thus, the thesis can have an economic, logistical, human resources, psychological, technological or legal perspective. The thesis should be original.
The thesis contains at least
- a clear definition of a problem;
- an explanation about the practical importance/significance of the thesis;
- the treatment of the subjects around the problem and
- a list of references.
The thesis should preferably be submitted electronically, in PDF format. The thesis must be written in English.
The thesis must be accompanied by
- the personal details of the author of the thesis: name, address and telephone number;
- the education information: name, address and telephone number of the institution and the name and telephone number of the supervisor, and
a summary of the thesis with the main conclusions.
The author guarantees that the thesis is an original work of their own hand. Submission of the thesis implies that the author agrees to publication of the thesis or an adaptation thereof, and the distribution among peers and the media. For this there is no fee owed to the author, but as far as is reasonably possible, the name of the author will be mentioned.
The jury of the “Leeflang Thesis Award” will evaluate the theses submitted and a declare a winner. The jury can designate one or more persons from among its members who will make a pre-selection of the entries. The jury has the right to refuse entries.
The criteria for the pre-selection are as follows:
- Are the conditions concerning the content fulfilled (see above)?
- Is it a thesis from the University of Groningen?
- Are the graduation date and/or the positive final assessment within the specified academic year?
- Are thesis, abstract, and the document from the supervisor timely signed and submitted? Participation is possible until 27 January 2017.
- The thesis must be public.
The theses that have passed the pre-selection will be judged on the following criteria:
- form and presentation,
- innovativeness and creativity,
- academic depth,
The thesis and associated documents should be in the possession of the secretary of the jury before 15 January 2013. The assessment will be made in the following month by the jury according to the criteria above. Participants will be notified about the result. In cases where these regulations do not foresee, the chairman of the jury will decide.
The winner receives a prize of 1000 Euros.
Send your thesis before ............... to the secretary of the jury committee Dr. H. Risselada.
For more information, please contact Dr. H. Risselada.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||14 maart 2018 20:35|