Contribution to degree programmes
- BSc International Business (year 1, 2 and 3)
- BSc BSc Economics & Business Economics (year 1)
- BSc Economics & Business Economics - International Economics & Business track (year 2 and 3)
- MSc International Business & Management
- MSc International Economics & Business
Master's degree programmes
- The Master's degree programmes have two entry moments: September and February.
- The Master's degree programmes are part of several double degree programs, for example Newcastle (UK), Budapest (Hungary) and Uppsala (Sweden).
|Laatst gewijzigd:||06 mei 2013 14:51|