Master Thesis Finance
The master thesis concludes the MSc BA study. On this page, we provide references on how to write a finance thesis. In particular, we inform students with regards to the procedure of the MSc BA Finance. Other students may find our notes helpful as well.
In order to write a master thesis, you start with writing a thesis proposal and submit this proposal to Grietje Pol. This thesis proposal will be evaluated by the staff of the department of Economics, Econometrics and Finance, section Finance. After approval, you will be assigned a thesis advisor. Further details can be found in the Thesis Manual MSc BA Finance, see relevant documents.
More information on how to write a thesis for Finance and another master program.
- Thesis Manual MSc Ba Finance 2011 2012 (Guidelines for Writing a Thesis in Finance).
- List with possible thesis topics
- How to write a thesis (by Lammertjan Dam)
Links to other information sources
- General information in Ocasys
- Writing tips by John Cochrane
- Formatting guidelines Journal of Finance
- Examples of copy-editing services: Academic Word. We do not endorse one particular service and we recommend that you make your own search of providers in order to compare quality and prices.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||11 augustus 2016 13:23|