Get started at FEB
Important information to ensure a good start:
- Activate your student account and check your student mail.
- Register for courses before 23 August.
- Complete all points on the ‘to do list’ on this page as soon as possible.
- Have you missed the Get Started webinar on 9 July 2020? You can watch the recording here.
- Read the Get Started newsletters for important information and fun facts. Check the timeline to see the upcoming deadlines and activities.
Missed out or haven't received a newsletter? Below you can find them:
- Get Started 1/4: Welcome to the University of Groningen
- Get Started 2/4: Participate in offline and online activities
- Get Started 3/4: Get to know your fellow students
- Get Started 4/4: We hope to see you soon
The Faculty's Get Started introduction event will take place online on 27 August, 10:00 - 11:00 CEST. This event is not mandatory to attend. In order to participate, you need to sign up.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an e-mail at email@example.com.