Master & DD students (February intake)
You will be starting your degree programme at the Faculty of Economics & Business (FEB) on Thursday the 31st of January 2019 (Introduction event)
To ensure a good start it is important that you:
- Activate your student account and check your student mail.
- Register for courses.
- Complete all points on the ‘to do list’ on this page as soon as possible. (see: 'Be prepared')
- Look at the practical information guide for general information on studying at the FEB.
- Read the Get Started newsletters for important information and fun facts. (see: 'Newsletters')
- Your attendance at the Get Started introduction event on the 31st of January 2019 is expected. For the final schedule for the Introduction Day click here!
If you have any questions or can't make the event, please feel free to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org