Activate student account
- Shortly after you applied for the University of Groningen via Studielink, you should have received an email with 'Student Number University of Groningen' as its subject. This email contains your student number.
- The following step is to go to https://diy.rug.nl/ and click on 'Activate Account'
- Here you enter your student number, birthdate, and the private email address you used to apply
- Afterwards, you should be able to log on to the Student Portal with your activated account. (https://studentportal.rug.nl/)
Did you not receive the email with your student number?
- Please first check your spam folder, it is very unlikely that you did not receive the email
- In case you cannot find the email in your spam folder either, please contact Information Services.
|Last modified:||10 April 2019 10.20 a.m.|