Get started at FEB
You will be starting your degree programme at the Faculty of Economics & Business (FEB) in the first week of September 2020.
To ensure a good start it is important that you:
- Activate your student account and check your student mail.
- Register for courses before the end of August 2020.
- Complete all points on the ‘to do list’ on this page as soon as possible. (see: 'Be prepared')
- Look at the practical information guide for general information on studying at the FEB.
- Read the Get Started newsletters for important information and fun facts. (see: 'Newsletters')
- Your attendance at the first lecture on the 31August or 1 September 2020 is compulsory!
If you have any questions feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Get Started Event is exclusive for the new MSc and Exchange students.