Welcome prospective students from Korea
Are you looking for a challenging study environment in the field of Economics and Business?
Then consider studying in Groningen!
Apply for a study programme of the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) in Groningen, where you will find:
- Bachelor, Master, Research Master and PhD programmes all offered in English;
- a research university that ranks high in international rankings, a faculty that is AACSB accredited
- top quality education for a fair price. Study costs in The Netherlands are lower than in many other countries;
- that our education focuses on critical and independent thinking, problem solving, team work and open-minded interaction between students and lecturers;
- research driven education: lecturers include research results when they teach, students help in conducting research;
- a stimulating study climate where ambitious students, lecturers and researchers are challenged;
- that Groningen, the cultural and economic capital of the northern Netherlands, is a lively city with a safe community character
- that Groningen is the no.1 student city of the Netherlands where you will feel at home
- that Groningen has a central position in Europe: London, Paris, Berlin and Copenhagen are located within a 500 mile radius
- that the Netherlands is a a tolerant multicultural country that welcomes international students
Groningen offers great opportunities - something our Korean students and football player Suk already discovered. Please listen to what they have to say about Groningen.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||23 januari 2018 13:49|