Not too busy next semester? Dive deeper into a topic of your interest together with students from various backgrounds in one of FEB's Learning Communities! How about practicing with big data, developing a business case, or learning a few more programming skills? New topics are introduced each semester.
- Who: FEB students from all programmes and levels (BSc, Pre-MSc, MSc, Exchange, PhD)
- When: September-January or February-June
- Schedule: flexible; app. 2-4 hours a week; exam periods will be less intensive
- Time investment : mainly dependent on your own ambitions
- Topics: see below
- Deadline first semester: DEADLINE EXTEND TO 26 September 2018, FOR COMMUNITIES THAT ARE NOT YET FULL
Topics Semester 1 | September 2018
(Registration deadline for some learning communities has been extended.)
- Block Chain (community has started)
- Lean Six Sigma (community has started)
- Women in Business: Creating Gender Equality at Work
- New Business Developments in Africa
- Sustainable City Logistics
- Basic Programming in Python (community has started)
- Energy Transition: Greening the energy molecules
- Integrated Reporting in SMEs
- Insight in the International North: Digital Mapping
International Negotiation (community has started)
What's in it for you?
- Discover: get to know new perspectives on a more in-depth level.
- Connect: meet students from various backgrounds and professionals during company visits.
- Practise: put knowledge into practice and gain hands-on experience.
Sign up via the blue button below (downloading takes a few seconds)! Or go to the page of your preferred Learning Community.
REGISTRATION IS EXTEND TO SEPTEMBER 26TH, FOR THOSE COMMUNITIES WHO ARE NOT YET FULL.
If you need more information or have a specific question, please contact Marjan van Ittersum via firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEB’s Learning Communities are offered to you as a special career service by the FEB Career Services.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||20 september 2018 10:45|