Not too busy next semester? Dive deeper into a topic of your interest together with students from various backgrounds in one of FEB's Learning Communities! How about practicing with big data, developing a business case, or learning a few more programming skills? New topics are introduced each semester.
- Who: FEB students from all programmes and levels (BSc, Pre-MSc, MSc, Exchange, PhD)
- When: September-January or February-June
- Schedule: flexible; app. 2-4 hours a week; exam periods will be less intensive
- Time investment : mainly dependent on your own ambitions
- Topics: see below
Topics Semester 1 | September 2018
More information to be announced.
- Block Chain
- Lean Six Sigma
- Women in Business
- New Business Developments in Africa
- Sustainable City Logistics
- Learning Basic Programming in Python (to support research projects)
- Energy Transition
- Integrated Reporting in SMEs
What's in it for you?
- Discover: get to know new perspectives on a more in-depth level.
- Connect: meet students from various backgrounds and professionals during company visits.
- Practice: put knowledge into practice and gain hands-on experience.
If you need more information or have a specific question, please contact Marjan van Ittersum via email@example.com.
FEB’s Learning Communities are offered to you as a special career service by the FEB Careers Company.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||29 juni 2018 10:40|