Not too busy this semester? Dive deeper into a topic of your interest together with students from various backgrounds in one of FEB's Learning Communities! How about practicing with big data, developing a business case, or learning a few more programming skills? New topics are introduced each semester.
- Who: FEB students from all programmes and levels (BSc, Pre-MSc, MSc, Exchange, PhD)
- When: September-January or February-June
- Schedule: flexible; app. 2-4 hours a week; exam periods will be less intensive
- Time investment : mainly dependent on your own ambitions
- Topics: see below
Topics Semester 2 | February 2018
- Mergers & Acquisitions (learning community is full)
- Big Data (deadline has passed)
- Sustainable City Logistics
- PI Auctions in Computational Terms
- New Business Development in Africa
- Working with Agile Project Management Tools (learning community is full)
- Profits and Groninger Earthquakes: a Business Case on Social Impact
- Life Cycle Theory in Practice: Creative Ways to Remain Successful
- Strategy: Getting Real about Options
- Programming in R (learning community is full)
- Policy Research at De Nederlandsche Bank (learning community is full)
- Integrated Reporting in SMEs
What's in it for you?
- Connect: meet students from various backgrounds and professionals during company visits.
- Discover: get to know new perspectives on a more in-depth level.
- Apply: put knowledge into practice and gain hands-on experience.
If you need more information or have a specific question, please contact Marjan van Ittersum via firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEB’s Learning Communities are offered to you as a special career service by the FEB Careers Company.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||14 februari 2018 15:14|