Not too busy next semester? Dive deeper into a topic of your interest together with students from various backgrounds in one of FEB's Learning Communities! How about practicing with big data, developing a business case, or learning a few more programming skills? New topics are introduced each semester.
- Who: FEB students from all programmes and levels (BSc, Pre-MSc, MSc, Exchange, PhD)
- When: September-January or February-June
- Schedule: flexible; app. 2-4 hours a week; exam periods will be less intensive
- Time investment : mainly dependent on your own ambitions
- Topics: see below
- Deadline first semester: REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Topics Semester 1 | September 2018
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. If you still would like to join a learning community, send an email to Marjan van Ittersum, email is listed below.
- Block Chain
- Lean Six Sigma
- Women in Business: Creating Gender Equality at Work
- New Business Developments in Africa
- Sustainable City Logistics
- Basic Programming in Python
- Energy Transition: Greening the energy molecules
- Integrated Reporting in SMEs
- Insight in the International North: Digital Mapping
What's in it for you?
- Discover: get to know new perspectives on a more in-depth level.
- Connect: meet students from various backgrounds and professionals during company visits.
- Practise: put knowledge into practice and gain hands-on experience.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
If you are still interested in a learning community, please send an email to Marjan van Ittersum, email listed below.
If you need more information or have a specific question, please contact Marjan van Ittersum via email@example.com.
FEB’s Learning Communities are offered to you as a special career service by the FEB Career Services.
|Last modified:||10 October 2018 11.21 a.m.|