How to find Internships?
- First of all: let your network know you are looking for an internship and tell them what you would like to learn! For instance by using LinkedIn, Facebook or through personal conversations
- Look at FEB's Jobboard for vacancies offered by companies specifically looking for FEB students
- Register (for free) on FEB's Alumni Network, browse through the directory of FEB alumni and connect to people who work at an interesting company. Maybe they can help you find a position. Don't forget to click the 'Jobs' tab as well!
- Subscribe for the Internship Newsletter to receive all internship vacancies in your e-mail
- Check out GoinGlobal for internships and country guides from all over the world - including the Netherlands. You can enter GoinGlobal for free via the University's account. You will find the entry point at the Student Portal, 'Career' tab, left of the page.
- Read other students' internship stories to find out how they found their internship
- Join the Careers Company Group on LinkedIn to connect and stay updated
- Please check our collection of referrals to other job/internship websites
- Especially for international students: check out the website of HoiTalent, a job portal for internationals searching for internships (and jobs) in the Netherlands
Or schedule an appointment for personal advice with Nienke van den Berg, FEB's internship co-ordinator, via the Student Support Desk!
Found an interesting position? Visit our Student Team's walk-in hours and have them check your CV, motivational letter and/or LinkedIn profile!
|Laatst gewijzigd:||08 december 2017 13:39|