Information for Non-EU/EEA Students
Some important rules and regulations apply to doing an internship for Non-EU/EEA students. Please read below what you need to arrange to make your internship possible! If you need any further information, please don't hesitate to schedule an appointment with Elise Kamphuis, Internship Manager, via the Student Support Desk.
- Internship as part of your programme
- Internship after you graduated
- Information about visa, residence permits, insurance, tax and financial information
- Jobsite for internationals
- 'Go the extra Mile' (brochure for international students who want to gain work experience by means of an internship or a job)
|Laatst gewijzigd:||08 september 2016 15:53|