Internationals working in the Netherlands
Career sources for non-Dutch speakers
- Information about careers in the Netherlands
- European job mobility portal
- Europass to create an online CV
- Job portal for talented international students in the Netherlands
- Jobs for international students and graduates in the Netherlands
- Assessment tools:
Recruitment agencies for non-Dutch speakers
- Undutchables: Recruitment of international business sector personnel in the Netherlands
- Blue Lynx: Recruitment professional internationals
Tips for job market research
- Job market information can help you find a job you like and a company you enjoy working at. Do not forget you spend one third of your life on the job and the chance of getting hired is much higher if you can show some authentic passion for a certain job.
- Keep in mind that there is no such thing as 'THE' job market. Working habits and working culture differ per country and the economic situations differ per region. Check Eurostat database for European job market data and ILO database for global job market data.
- Sign up on Career ConNEXT and you will have 24/7 access with which to easily register for career events, search for jobs and internships, and manage multiple CVs, motivation letters and other career-related documents.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||22 januari 2018 11:59|