The Study Advice team helps students with more complex questions about their study plan, choice of study and study career. Students can also turn to their study advisor in case of personal circumstances. You can contact our study advisors at your own initiative and, naturally, all matters discussed remain confidential.
Make the most of your studies and consult our study advisors for
- personal guidance from start to finish;
- an first analysis of your interests, talents and ambitions;
- choosing your specialisation, optional courses, Master’s programme/specialisation, Honours path, second study programme, etc.;
- choosing specific activities, e.g. study period abroad, committee membership, internship;
- improving your study method, exam preparation, planning, thesis, etc.;
- support in the event of personal problems or impediments;
- advice in the event of problems with a curriculum, sexual harassment, problems with a supervisor, etc.
Apart from offering personal advice, FEB also organises some yearly study events to support you in important decisions you have to make during your studies. Check the upcoming events on the Student Portal on a regular basis!
If you are experiencing personal problems such as illness, disability, family circumstances, or dyslexia, you should contact the study advisors as soon as possible. They will advise you on suitable assistance and will help you to adapt your study programme to your specific circumstances and needs.
|Last modified:||13 March 2018 1.07 p.m.|