Both FEB Career Services, as well as the UG Career Services frequently facilitate workshops that will help you develop the employability and application skills you need.
|How to set up a solid CV||Monday 1 October, 11.00-12.30|
|Self-assessment||Monday 1 October, 15.30-17.00
Thursday 22 November, 14.00-16.00
|Make networking count||Monday 1 October, 11.00-12.30
Thursday 18 October, 14.00-16.00
Tuesday 20 November, 14.00-16.00
|How to write a convincing motivation letter||Monday 1 October, 13.30-15.00|
|Ace your job interview||
Tuesday 25 September, 14.00-16.00
|Job Search Clinic*||Friday 30 November, time TBA|
* Please note that our services are comprehensive. If you want to attend the Job Search clinic, the CV and Motivation letter writing is a required pre-preparation.
Sign up via the web form below to make sure you have a spot, or simply drop by the FEB Careers Company. Don't forget to bring a laptop/tablet!
- Gain valuable transferable skills that employers seek, such as interpersonal skills, effective communications and teamwork
- Master the art of communicating your unique value to employers
- Learn how to prepare job applications and ace your interviews
- Get the confidence you need to enter the labour market
The FEB Careers Company is here to get you going - we offer you a set of customised workshops that can help you get your career planning underway. Our career trainers will guide you through the career development process. They can validate jobs that you may already have been thinking about or give you ideas that you may not have thought about. In addition, we offer one-on-one career advice, to help you stay focused, organised but more importantly, motivated, to reach your career goal(s).
Our dedicated career advisor and coach Mohamoud Harir is an experienced trainer, lecturer and career advisor from George Brown College in Canada. He has worked in higher education in Canada, Cambodia and Amsterdam. He hosts trainings on self-assessment, networking and job search tools.
"I loved the elevator pitch workshop which showed me exactly what I should work on to improve."
- Anna, FEB student
Workshop offer by UoG Career Services
|Laatst gewijzigd:||14 september 2018 17:32|