What: Free skills workshops
When: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 14.00-16.00
Where: FEB Careers Company (Duisenberg Building ground floor)
Sign up: via the web form or simply drop by!
"Behavioural competences are becoming more and more important."
- Rob van Elburg, influential Global IT Recruiter
- Read all about the growing importance of behavioural competences in today's job market in an interview with Rob van Elburg.
Your career starts with getting to know yourself and your ambitions, and to improve your skills. Following one of our interactive workshops will help you achieve this. It will broaden your horizon and get you prepped for the job market!
Both FEB Careers Company as well as the RUG Career Services facilitate weekly workshops that will help you develop the crucial employability skills you need to start your career. They will help you develop your employability skills, but also provide tips for you application. Every Tuesday and Thursday we offer workshops at the Careers Company, based on the following topics:
- Strong work place communication
- Intercultural competences
- Personal efficiency & time management
We also offer application skills-workshops such as: writing a convincing CV and motivation letter, preparing for job interviews and presenting yourself in a perfect pitch.
|27 February||How to write a good CV|
|1 March||How to write a convincing motivation letter|
|6 March||How to have a successful job interview + present yourself in a perfect pitch|
|13 March||How to write a good CV|
|15 March||How to write a convincing motivation letter|
|20 March||How to have a successful job interview + present yourself in a perfect pitch|
Sign up via the web form below to make sure you have a spot, or simply drop by the Careers Company. Don't forget to bring a laptop/tablet!
- Gain valuable transferable skills that employers seek, such as interpersonal skills, effective communications and teamwork
- Master the art of communicating your unique value to employers
- Learn how to prepare job applications and ace your interviews
- Network with students from other programmes
- Meet like-minded students in a collaborative setting
Your personal trainer
We're pleased to let you know that we have welcomed Mohamoud Harir as our new trainer and career advisor. Mohamoud is an experienced trainer, lecturer and career advisor from George Brown College in Canada. He has worked in higher education in Canada, Cambodia, Groningen and Amsterdam. Since February 2018 he has been hosting weekly workshops on writing a good CV and motivation letter, job interviews, personal branding and many other topics.
"I loved the elevator pitch workshop which showed me exactly what I should work on to improve."
- Anna, FEB student
|Laatst gewijzigd:||22 februari 2018 12:14|