Get Ready | present yourself showcase
Don't know what to wear for your interview...?
Clueless on how to dress professionally?
Presenting yourself has to do with having a sweet and sharp CV and motivation letter and knowing how to behave in an interview. But also with clothing & shoes, accessories and styling. In order to prep you for Careers Week and for your future career, we invited styling experts from Rinsma Fashion to advise you on the best fit and look for you. They will provide personal advice on how to present yourself professionally for interviews and your future job. All prepared, you can have your professional profile picture taken.
When: Tuesday 19 September
Where: FEB Plaza
Dress Code: business attire, smart, professional
What to expect
- presentation How to Present Your Inner Professional (20 minute workshop for 20 p. Timeslots: 11.00/12.00/13.00/14.00) (sign up here)
- Personal speed styling session (5 minutes, on demand at the Plaza)
- De Vos Barber shop for perfect grooming (only eight 30 minute sessions available! On demand at the Plaza, so be quick...)
- Walk-in advice on your CV, motivaton letter and LinkedIn profile
- LinkedIn profile picture photoshoot (sign up here)
|Laatst gewijzigd:||06 september 2018 14:32|