Marktlink was founded in 1996 and has since earned a reputation as a leading independent M&A specialist for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in the Netherlands. Our professionals assist entrepreneurs with mergers, acquisitions, valuations, financing, restructuring, succession issues, buy-outs (MBOs), and buy-ins (MBIs). Marktlink has a presence throughout the Netherlands, with offices in Deventer, Gouda, 's-Hertogenbosch and Amsterdam, and assists in both domestic and cross-border transactions. Marktlink is characterized by the following core values:
- Commitment: We believe it is important that our staff feel committed to Marktlink, its clients and their colleagues. We offer an inspiring working environment where staff members can engage their passion for their work and share it with colleagues.
- Passion: Our staff are passionate: they strive to perform at their best, not only for the client, but also for themselves. To allow them to do so, we are continually investing in their personal development, through talent management and the Marktlink Academy.
Reliability: An open and honest attitude is the cornerstone of our relationship with our clients and staff, we follow through on our promises.
• During our Presentation we will provide you with a full tour on how Marktlink works.
• Working@Marktlink: What we are looking for in our candidates and what we offer you.
• Join us in a Business Case where we offer you an interesting and challenging Marktlink case to look at.
As a co-worker at Marktlink, you are offered:
• Excellent balance between commerce & finance
• 1 on 1 guidance from Project Manager (small teams)
• Complete deal responsibility
• Large impact in the execution of deals
• Dynamic work environment
• Close contact with your customer, entrepreneur and other stakeholders
• Enthusiastic, committed and informal team
• Steep learning curve and excellent career opportunities
You can only attend this recruitment session if you hand in your CV. Marktlink will select 20 students for their presentation. Make sure to send in your CV before 25 september to Frederique Baurichter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected students will receive confirmation on 30 september, other students will also be notified.
Monday 3 October 15.15-16.45 (followed by drinks at the Careers Company Bar!)
FEB Careers Company
|Laatst gewijzigd:||15 januari 2018 16:02|