Expand your talent pool with FEB's Master students!
Is your organisation confronted with a project or certain job tasks in the field of Economics and Business that can use some new insights or extra support? FEB offers interns to help your company increase its performance by providing you access to the latest knowledge in the field of Economics and Business. Young minds who know how to handle technology like social media and computer programming.
FEB recently introduced the Master Internship. A new and specialized internship by MSc students from five areas of expertise: Technical Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing and Business Administration Organisational & Management Control.
Main benefits for your company
- Taking in talents who can bring fresh perspectives, stimulate new thinking and introduce more innovative ways of doing business
- Working with Master students who already have quite some experience
- Diversify your business culture and compete in the global market hiring an international student
- An opportunity to find out if this young professional can be your next new co-worker
- Getting practical support and extra capacity
How does it work?
First, submit your vacancy for an internship position via this webform. Next, your internship(s) will be entered in our job board, appear on our student portal and will be emailed to the students interested in an internship. We will make sure that the CVs and cover letters of students who are interested in doing your internship, are sent to you. You will not have to worry about slogging through hundreds of applications and you are free to select the student that appeals to you most.
After you have selected a student, the student writes an internship proposal, which (if signed by your company's representative) will serve as an internship contract. In case you will hire a non-EU student, an internship contract must be signed by a representative of the company, the faculty and the student because of national regulations (to download a format check this page).
More information on requirements for Master Internships can be found here.
General timeline Master Internship
- Agreeing to hire an intern and contracting a student.
- Subitting your vacancy
- Once you have selected a student, he/she will hand in a Master Internship proposal, which needs to be approved by you and FEB staff at least 3 weeks before the assignment starts.
- Students have to do the internship between 1st February 2017 and 30th June 2017. They start their MSc thesis in September 2017.
- Students are required to be enrolled as MSc students during the Master Internship.
To submit an internship please fill out our webform. When the vacancy is published, you can check it here. If you would like to further discuss any internship opportunities at your company or if you are interested in hiring a Master Intern for an existing assignment, contact our Corporate Relations and Internships Manager Elise Kamphuis via firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last modified:||13 November 2018 1.24 p.m.|