FEB Centres of Expertise
FEB has 12 Centres of Expertise that can help your organisation benefit from our knowledge and that of other companies.
A group of researchers work within a specific theme at each Centre of Expertise. The aim is to share academic knowledge with interested parties outside the University. Each Centre of Expertise focuses on a specific topic in the field of Economics and Business that is of practical relevance to businesses and organisations.
With our help you can:
- research a business case within your organisation: we provide evidence-based tailored solutions. You decide who can help come up with possible solutions: FEB students, alumni or researchers
- get a second opinion on an issue that is at play in your organisation
- gain new insight by participating in ongoing research projects
- expand your network via the Centre of Expertise of your choice
- exchange knowledge and experiences with your peers
- gain access to state-of-the-art research and academic publications
- gain access to conferences, congresses and (in-house) courses.
Below is an overview of our centres of expertise. Contact us to discuss joint research options and possibilities.
The Centres of Expertise at FEB are:
- CIBIF: Centre for International Banking, Insurance and Finance
- CEER: Centre for Energy Economics Research
- CIC: Customer Insights Centre
- COELO: Centrum voor Onderzoek van de Economie van de Lagere Overheden/Centre for Research of the Economy of Local Authorities
- COPE: Centre for Operational Excellence
- GGDC: Groningen Growth and Development Centre
- HRM&OB: Centrum voor Human Resource Management en Organizational Behavior
- iGOR: Institute for Governance and Organisational Responsibility
- In the LEAD
- VinCI: Value in Collaborative Innovation
GDBC: Groningen Digital Business Centre
The most recent addition to our Centres of Expertise is GDBC, the Groningen Digital Business Centre.
|Last modified:||08 June 2018 2.36 p.m.|