Online goodie bag
- Language Centre > for language and culture - Successful communication requires language skills and intercultural understanding. At the Language Centre you can improve both.
- USVA - Student Culture Centre USVA is the cultural facility of the University of Groningen to develop yourself in the arts and culture
- ACLO - The ACLO is the main student sports organization in Groningen
- The Knickerbockers - Our slogan "More than soccer" stands for the culture within The Knickerbockers. Soccer is important, but social life and involvement in society play a very important role. As the largest soccer club in the north of the Netherlands we have eighteen men's teams and nine women's teams, playing both at a higher and a recreational level. Watch our movie for all the information about our soccer club!
- AEGEE - The European students’ association
- ESN - Student organisation which is part of the Erasmus Student Network (ESN)
- SIB - Dutch United Nations Student Association
- SKLO - Umbrella organisation for religious and philosophically oriented students’ associations and organizations in Groningen
- Lefier - Offers a wide and varied range of more than 3,500 rooms for young people in the city of Groningen. Lefier has both self-contained and non-self-contained rooms for students
- Nido - Student accommodation in Groningen. Offers brand new studios with all bills included, social and study spaces, fitness area and events throughout the year
- The Student Hotel - Brings student accommodation, hotel rooms, co-working, meetings and events together in a new and inspiring hospitality concept
Student life Groningen
- GroningenLife! - Read all about student city Groningen. Need information on study programmes? How to get a room? Which associations there are in Groningen? Discover the city here!
- Studentpower - Study-related sidejobs, internships and projects
Support and development
- All Ears - Offers a ‘listening ear’ to students, so you can talk to someone outside your own circle, e.g. to an ‘All Ears’ student worker in confidence
Language Centre > for language and culture - Successful communication requires language skills and intercultural understanding. At the Language Centre you can improve both.
|Last modified:||07 September 2021 5.03 p.m.|