Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Master's Master's international students Financial matters Tuition fees Payment


Your employer or somebody else can pay your tuition fees by

  • a direct debit payment or a personal payment instruction to their bank.
  • an invoice. Fill in the form Application invoice and the payer of your tuition fees will receive an invoice.


Please contact the Central Student Administration.

Last modified:27 February 2019 11.27 a.m.