Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
EducationFrequently asked questionsAddresses and facilitiesFacilitiesStudent counsellor

How do I contact a student counsellor if I have a question?

You can ask a student counsellor a question via the SSC desk. If you have seen a student counsellor before, it is more convenient for you to contact him/her directly.

Contact details can be found on the Student Service Centre page of our website or on the Student Portal (log in with P- or S-number).
printView this page in: Nederlands