Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Financial matters Financial support Unexpected financial difficulties

What can I do if I run into unexpected financial difficulties?

Make an appointment with a student counsellor of the Student Service Centre to discuss your options. The University Emergency Fund may provide a solution. In a very few cases, a private fund may help out.

More information can be found on the Emergency Fund page and the Student counsellors page of the Student Portal (log in with P- or S-number).
printView this page in: Nederlands