My study ends, how do I save my data?
After ending your study, access to IT facilities also ends. Move or store your e-mail, data in other Google Apps (f.e. Drive) and your data on X:\ in time.
Data on X:\
Log on to uwp.rug.nl and move or copy your data on X:\ to a local drive on your PC as follows:
* Download and install the Citrix Workspace app
* Enter uwp.rug.nl as server address
The first time you log in to uwp.rug.nl after you have installed the Citrix Workspace app, it will ask permission to access local data (C:\drive, D:\ etc.). After that, the app runs in the background.
If the app does not ask for permission to local data:
* Click on Citrix Workspace app, and open the program
* Enter the server address: uwp.rug.nl
* Click on Next
* Enter your P-number/S-number and password
* Click on Logon
* At Domain\user enter: workspace\<your P-number/S-number> and again your password
* Click on the plus sign on the right side of the screen
* Choose an application, it will appear on the Citrix desktop
* Double click on the application to start it Now you have access to your local data, your UWP storage and applications on uwp.rug.nl
Archive your Google data: https://support.google.