Request a statement
Statement of enrollmentYou can use the statement of enrollment for non-university bodies such as insurance companies, health insurers, pension or orphan funds, travel companies, etc.
A student association may also ask for a statement of enrollment.
How do I get a statement of enrollment?
If your enrollment is completed,
- you will receive a statement of enrollment via email.
- you can download a statement of enrollment via the app ‘Enrolments and photo’ under RUG tools on the Student Portal (log in with your S-number and password)
- Fill in the Application form statements and receive the statement by post or email.
- Collect the statement at the Student Information & Administration.
Proof payment tuition fees
Proof payment tuition fees )BBC) for other organizationThe proof of payment of tuition fees (BBC) is a document providing that you have paid your tuition fees.
You can request a proof of payment tuition fees in the following way:
- Via Studielink you can indicate that you wish to pay with a Tuition fee payment receipt.
- Fill in the form Application form statements and the BBC will be sent to the institution where you wish to enroll.