Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
EducationBachelor'sBachelor international studentsGuidance and adviceStudents with a performance disability

Students with a performance disability

The University considers it important that students with physical disabilities, chronic illnesses, psychological complaints, dyslexia and other disabilities are able to study. Therefore, the University offers various arrangements for studying and taking exams for students with a performance disability.

Ben je een Nederlandse studiekiezer? Ga dan naar onze pagina's voor Nederlandse studenten.

Last modified:11 March 2019 10.53 a.m.