The Digital Competence Centre will build upon the network of the former Data Federation Hub and its goals.
The prime aim of the DFH was to bring into contact researchers and support groups with similar questions, facilitate the sharing of data expertise and solutions, and enable a joint development effort for new solutions, as such connecting existing initiatives around research data. The DCC aims to turn this network into a web of research support services and experts, and to serve as a centre of this network, facilitating communication between the nodes.
Below is the list of the organisations that are part of the Data Federation Hub and as such also partners to the Digital Competence Centre.
- Genomics Coordination Center, UMCG/UG
- Research Data, UMCG
- Clinical Research Office, UMCG
- General Administrative and Legal Affairs, UG
- Central medical Library, UMCG
- Research Support Behavioural and Social Sciences, UG
- Centre for Digital Humanities, UG
- Research Innovation Support, UG
- Kapteyn Astronomical Institute, UG
- Groningen Institute for Evolutionary Life Sciences, UG
- Data Research Center, Campus Friesland, UG
- Netherlands Institute of Radio Astronomy (Astron)
- Groningen Digital Business Center, UG
- Aletta Jacobs School of Public Health
- Data Science & System Complexity, RUG
- Bernoulli Institute for Mathematics, Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence, RUG
- DASH - Data Science Center in Health (UMCG)
|Last modified:||21 April 2022 11.20 a.m.|