DFH Meetup: A Showcase of Data Services for Human Subject Research
|Wanneer:||di 04-12-2018 15:00 - 17:00|
|Waar:||Het Paleis, Boterdiep 111, Groningen|
Join us in the exceptional location of the Erlenmeyer room in Het Paleis for the next DFH Meetup, where we will present the tools and services for Human Subject Research data management developed in the past two years by your colleagues at the UG and UMCG as part of the HSR program.
Do you want to be present? Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
15:00 - 16:15: Short presentations of the new tools and services for human subject data management.
- Welcome bij Ronald Stolk, Director of the CIT
- The DFH as gateway to the tools and services for research data management (Anna Salzano - CIT)
- The Data Protection Impact Assessment Service (Marijke Folgering, University Library)
- The Virtual Research Workspace for sensitive data (Sander Liemberg - CIT)
- HPC environment - which one to choose? (Pieter Neerincx, UMCG)
- Storage solutions for human subject data - which one to choose? (Jan Jurjen Uitterdijk, UMCG)
- Pseudonymization and data linkage service (Erwin Veermans, UMCG)
- Groningen Data Catalogue - bring your own data (Salome Scholtens, UMCG)
16:15 - 17:00: Hands-on demos of the tools, discussions and networking around three themes:
- Data Infrastructure for sensitive data
- Human subject research data management
- Support services for human subject research data
Drinks and Snacks will be served!
We invite you to join us at this meetup and to use it is an opportunity to keep the community up-to-date with your expertise in the field.