|Target group||Lecturers who would like to administer tests digitally.|
|Number of participants||4-10 participants|
|Certificate||You will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop|
Formative and summative tests can be administered digitally. Digital testing offers you and your students many advantages, namely:
- Authentic testing because the real-life work situation can be imitated, e..g. using internet sites, reference works (E-books) or audio / video,
- No more problems with reading illegible handwriting,
- Students can easily (re)-structure their texts while answering questions,
- Assessing and grading can be done online, anonymously and by several teachers at the same time,
- Flexible examns through the use of advanced options, such as different types of closed questions (sorting, multiple answer) or the randomised offering of MC questions ,
- Various possibilities for student reviews,
- In development: the use of applications (Excel, SPSS).
In addition to the entire proces of digital testing, the following topics are covered:
- The construction of essay questions,
- The construction of different types of closed questions,
- The security of digital testing,
- The correction and analysis of the participants' responses,
- Questions or specials requests on your part (please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) one week in advance
After the workshop you can:
- Work with the procedure for summative digital tests.
- Convert an existing 'paper' exam to a digital exam.
- Construct a completely new digital exam.
- Assess and grade online.
The digital testing workshop is part of the Assesment in Higher Education course and is intended for lectures who want to administer tests digitally.
'I have received many practical tips during this workshop.'
' The group was small and the teacher was calm and didactically strong. '
|Last modified:||20 October 2020 10.25 a.m.|