Intensive Five-day Language Courses
Would you like to take a short intensive course to learn Dutch? Would you like to brush up your English for a conference? Will you soon be starting a new job in a German-speaking environment but you think your knowledge of German is insufficient? Are you going on a placement to a Spanish-speaking country and do you want to be able to communicate at beginners’ level? An intensive five-day language course at the Language Centre is just what you need.
The University of Groningen Language Centre offers various intensive language courses:
Of course you can also take a standard group course.
What does the Intensive Language Course entail?
- It is aimed at your learning wishes.
- It involves 5 days of intensive training.
- The courses are taught by academically trained and experienced teachers.
- The target language is the language of instruction.
- You will study in small groups of no more than 4 students.
- During the course you will have lunch with the teacher. During lunch you will also speak the language you are learning.
Possibilities after the Intensive Language Course
- Feedback from the teacher
- Training sessions (also through Skype) to further practise your oral skills
- A follow-up course
- Please choose a language in the menu for more information and fill in the registration form.
- An appointment will be then made for a personal interview in which your learning wishes and your level will be established. The interview can also take place by phone or through Skype.
- An offer will be sent to you after the interview.
Group courses will not be cancelled, regardless of the number of registrations. You can also opt for an individual programme.
We kindly ask you to register at least two weeks before the preferred starting date of your course.
|Last modified:||22 May 2020 12.40 p.m.|