Intensive 5 day training: English
"The English language is nobody's special property. It is the property of the imagination. It is the property of the language itself."’ Derek Walcott.
For many people English is more than a second language, it is the world language for communication. If you are an advanced learner of English, then you decide what you will learn and which skills you want to improve:
- General and/or specific vocabulary
- Grammar rules
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Participation in international congresses or other meetings
- Writing skills
- Language use in work-related situations
- More self-confidence in speaking and writing
Are you a beginner when it comes to learning English? The intensive course for beginners will focus on the basic principles of English and on language use in everyday situations. The emphasis will be on oral communication, so that you will be able to hold simple conversations. At the end of the course your level will be A2.
Other learning possibilities
Take a look at our regular English courses.
What does it cost?
An intensive five-day English language course, entirely tailored to your learning wishes, costs approximately € 3,500. The course material is included in the price.
- Overnight stays in a hotel or B&B
- Dinner with fellow students and/or the teacher
- Evening programme (cinema, theatre, lecture)
- First fill in the registration form.
- An appointment will be then made for a personal interview in which your learning wishes and your level will be established. The interview can also take place by phone or through Skype.
- An offer will be sent to you after the interview.
Group courses will not be cancelled, regardless of the number of registrations. You can also opt for an individual programme.
We kindly ask you to register at least two weeks before the preferred starting date of your course.
|Last modified:||22 May 2020 12.37 p.m.|