Conditions for course registration ESI
- When signing up our courses you agree to receive the Continuiting Professional Development-news letter.
- Registration is possible via the registration form on this website, unless mentioned otherwise.
- You must complete a separate form for each course.
- Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- Your registration will be confirmed in writing.
- You will be informed about the course, location and any preparatory activities before the course begins.
- If you cancel more than two weeks before the course begins, you will be liable for an administrative charge of EUR 55.
- If you cancel less than two weeks before the course begins, you will be liable for the full course fee.
- When absent without notification beforehand, you will be liable for the full course fee.
- If you enroll a replacement at the same time you cancel your own enrollment, there will be no extra charge.
- The course can be cancelled by ESI if there is insufficient interest or in the event of force majeure. Your course fee will be refunded.
- On demand counselling can not be cancelled.
A certificate will be awarded to participants who fulfil the requirements of the course in terms of attendance and participation. We therefore expect you to:
- attend all course sessions in full
- put the appropriate amount of effort into assignments
- spend sufficient time prior to the session(s) doing the required reading and working on assignments
A fee will be payable for repeating course elements that participants have not attended.
|Last modified:||18 December 2019 4.53 p.m.|