Terms and conditions for use of electronic resources
Access to the electronic resources is restricted to students and staff members of the University of Groningen and visitors to the library locations.
Access to electronic resources
Access is controlled by means of campus-wide access, i.e. restricted to work stations registered in the IP-domain of the University of Groningen, and by means of authentication as staff member or student of the RUG.
Regulations for usage, restrictions and copyright
The user may not:
- Use the electronic resources outside the academic context of research, education and study.
- Make commercial use of the electronic resources.
Use the electronic resources for an organization or company outside the University of Groningen with which he is associated.
Other terms and conditions for the use of the electronic resources:
- The use of electronic resources is submitted to standard copyright rules.
- Printing and downloading of individual e-journal articles and parts of e-book chapters is permitted exclusively for personal use.
- You may not systematically download, distribute, print or store substantial parts of licensed materials.
- You may not publish licensed materials through internet or electronic networks.
Violations of terms and conditions
Violations detected by the library or brought to the attention of the library by the publisher, will be investigated immediately and the user will be confronted with his or her unauthorized behavior. The library notifies the faculty board or institute to which the user is connected. The violator of the license conditions faces possible legal or financial consequences. After violation of the terms and conditions of use, the publisher can decide to block access to the electronic resource concerned for the entire RUG.
|Last modified:||27 October 2022 2.50 p.m.|