As a researcher you not only want to keep track of your scientific output, you also want to gain clear insight into the social impact; scientific communication does not stop after the publication of your article!
Via the link above you will find all reports of all UMCG research institutes and programs with Altmetric mentions directly related to UMCG publications.
UMCG Altmetric Dashboard
Altmetrics can be a valuable and additional tool to monitor and report on the attention surrounding your research. The Central Medical Library has launched an altmetrics project in collaboration with researchers and other stakeholders in the UMCG to raise awareness about changing communication (and its importance) within science.
The date of the UMCG Altmetrics Dashboard are from the RUG research database PURE, which collects the UMCG publications, including all research institutes, research programs and researchers.
The Altmetric dashboard adds additional statistics to these publications, such as the number of tweets, blogs, news posts, post peer reviews or policy documents that mention a publication, anywhere in the world.
Researchers can use the UMCG Altmetric Dashboard to:
- find out what is being said about your publication on the web, by whom and how often
- discover which policies (worldwide) refer to your publication(s)
- better understand the social relevance of scientific research; also at the level of research institutes and programs
Do you also want access to the UMCG Altmetric Dashboard?
To access the UMCG Altmetric dashboard, simply go to: https://www.altmetric.com/explorer/login on a UMCG desktop or via toegang.umcg.nl
- Continue as a GUEST, if you prefer not to create an account
- Create an account if you want be able to set up your own reports and alerts.
Do you want to know more? Please send an email to the Central Medical Library.
|Last modified:||04 June 2020 3.01 p.m.|