Help with impact analysis
The Central Medical Library can conduct impact analysis at different levels (individual, institutional, national and international), as well as provide support, training and peer-review for your analysis. We can do this for a department, research institute or program.
Some questions that we can help answer are:
- What are our research strengths?
- What are our peers at other universities doing?
- How do we compare to the national benchmarks?
- Are we studying cutting-edge topics?
- Is our work cited enough?
- Are we collaborating effectively?
- Are we publishing in the right journal?
|Last modified:||04 June 2020 2.57 p.m.|