Inspiring Data Scientist Course
Do you want to know when the next executive course Inspiring Data Scientist starts?
Are you curious, too?
About how an advanced marketing analyst or manager like yourself could take the next step in his career, with the help of Data Science? Are you interested in how you can tackle Big Data challenges (even) more effectively? And how you can add value to your organisation as a Data Scientist with imagination and insights?
Without taking up too much of your time, since you've had a decent education and already possess lots of knowledge, e.g. during a few days in which you brush up and learn the latest insights?
Then the part time course Inspiring Data Scientist is made for you! Also for non-members of RUGCIC.
Why this course?
1. In the world of Marketing 3.0 and Big Data, everything has changed. The availability of data and gathering of data aren't like they used to be. Existing analysis tools and classic statistics are no longer (completely) equipped for new Big Data issues. To make organisations deal with Big Data insights, you need another method of influencing and innovative organisation forms than the ones in existing Marketing Intelligence organisations. This is why the Customer Insights Center has developed an interesting executive course in which science and practice come together. The purpose of this course is to educate Data Scientists at the adaptive academic level, so they can make a difference in the changing business world.
2. This course has been specially designed for senior analysts that have had a solid education in statistic analysis (e.g. Impactful Data Analyst). We offer them the opportunity to be trained as an Inspiring Data Scientist in just a few days.
3. What makes this course extra special, is that it is part of the curriculum of the University of Groningen Business School (UGBS).
Added value for experienced analysts
4. The course Inspiring Data Scientist has a unique, small scaled design and offers individual coaching. Personal examples and datasets from your own workplace can be used. This approach guarantees that each participant will receive sufficient individual attention and is able to apply his obtained knowledge immediately.
5. The combination of hard, analytical skills and soft, personal development skills guarantee that an experienced analyst can further develop him or her self in all necessary aspects.
A few days, at a central location in the Netherlands
6. The programme consist of three blocks of two days (Thursday and Friday). The third edition of the programme starts soon and will take place during a few days.
7. The investment is 4989 euros for non-members, including hotel accommodation and catering. Members of the Customer Insights Center receive a discount and pay the special price of 4499 euros per person. Course costs are completely tax deductible for you or your employer.
8. Information on this website might be subject to change. In the event of such changes, participants who have registered will be informed timely. We know from experience that this allows us to tailor this course to the wishes and experiences of every specific class.
Tips to make your registration effective as well
9. Regarding the expected popularity and small scaled design of this course, we recommend to register early to guarantee your place. The registration will be closed once the approximate amount of 10 participants has been reached. By doing so, we have sufficient time and room for questions from individual participants.
10. We know from experience that it can take a long time before organisations internally agree on courses. So even if you haven't received a formal agreement, it is already possible to take an option on this course without further costs or obligations. Isn't your HRM officer or supervisor convinced yet? Let us know, because we have lots of experience to help you take the next step in the process.
11. Register now or take an option via the registration form for the following class (Dutch).
Contact us personally for all your questions
12. For content related questions you can contact the core teachers of this course: Prof.dr. J.E. Wieringa (science) or Drs. G.F. Haanstra (practice). Feel free to direct all your other questions to Lianne Molog-Kwant via 050 - 363 3686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other executive courses by the Customer Insights Center
Click here for the complete overview of executive courses that the Customer Insights Center of the University of Groningen (RUGCIC) offers.
|Last modified:||23 July 2019 1.56 p.m.|