Master's day Sustainable Entrepreneurship
|Where:||Duisenberg building, Nettelbosje 2, Groningen & Van Swinderen Huys Café Lounge, Oude Boteringestraat 19 Groningen|
Meet University Groningen/Campus Fryslân during the Master's day and learn more about the MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship programme. Start your career in leadership and management and find out more about the programme in which you:
- Work with inspiring businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Learn how to design new business models for a sustainable future.
- Develop your leadership & entrepreneurial skills.
- Follow courses in organisation, strategy, management and policy.
- Help to solve challenges as an expert or entrepreneur in sustainability.
- Enjoy the city of Leeuwarden, European Capital of Culture 2018.
During this Master’s day we are present on the information fair at the Duisenberg building from 12:30-17:00 pm and will provide several presentations about our programme in both the Duisenberg building and Van Swinderen Huys. During the breaks, you can join our one of our workshops or meet with students from our programme.
Please note that you need to register for presentations, you can join the break sessions without registration.
For questions about the Master’s event or the programme, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details Master's event
Date: Friday 29 March 2019
Time: 12:30-17:45 pm
Location: Duisenberg building, Nettelbosje 2, Groningen & Van Swinderen Huys Café Lounge, Oude Boteringestraat 19 Groningen
Campus Fryslân also offers several master's programmes in cooperation with other faculties, such as: