The University of Groningen has chosen energy as one of its main fields of education and research. Since most energy issues can only be solved by using knowledge from different disciplines, CEER closely cooperates with other experts, energy centers and related initiatives within the RUG.
Other research centres of our university that are working on energy, include:
- Groningen Centre of Energy Law
- Centre for Operational Excellence
- Energy and Sustainability Research Institute Groningen
- Engineering and Technology Institute Groningen (ENTEG)
- Department of Environmental Psychology
- Department of Spatial Planning
- Department of Ethics, Social and Political Philosophy
The interaction between these centres is coordinated by the Groningen Energy and Sustainability Platform (GESP). In addition, the centre closely cooperates with the Energy Academy Europe (EAE), which is a foundation that fosters energy-related research and education in Groningen.
|Last modified:||09 July 2018 2.34 p.m.|