Aletta Research Meet-up
|Where:||University of Groningen, Zernike Campus, Duisenberg Building|
Following up on our Research Meet-up of Thursday June 7, we will reunite on Tuesday November 6.
Topics for the day:
- Health Inequality
- Work & Health
Use the opportunity to:
- Deepen your knowledge of the specific topics during workshop/seminar
- Share ideas and opinions on these topics from an interdisciplinary perspective
- Strengthen your network with researchers and professionals from other fields
- Scott Burris, Professor of Law and Public Health at Temple University; Law and public health: how law influences public health and health behaviour.
- Ute Bültmann, Professor of Work and Health at the University of Groningen; Work in Life - work and health from a life course perspective
Besides the two keynote speeches you can look forward to a morning and afternoon session of workshop or seminar. The full programme will be announced soon.
Register for the day now to get a spot!