Green Office Groningen is a department of the university lead by students and staff members. The Green Office coordinates and initiates projects related to sustainability at the University. We connect, inform, and inspire students and staff members about how to act more sustainable and show them why this is important. In addition, we influence policy and business operations of the UG to ensure that they are more sustainable. Our goal is to make sustainability an integral part of the University of Groningen. To reach our goal we divided our efforts into three pillars: People, Planet and Performance.
Do you want to know who works in team sustainability and how to reach us? See our staff members here.
The Green Office strengthens and integrates sustainability with the University of Groningen by supporting, connecting and inspiring both staff and students.
1. Increase the visibility and recognizability of the Green Office within the UG
2. Inform students and staff members about the sustainable efforts of the UG
3. Inform and encourage the target group about sustainability
4. Integrate sustainability within business, education and research
5. Providing support and promoting sustainable initiatives initiated by students and staff members
6. Encourage sustainable behaviour amongst students and staff members (at home and work)
|Last modified:||15 August 2019 2.31 p.m.|