The Aletta Jacobs Prize
Since 1990, the University of Groningen awards a biannual prize to women who have distinguished themselves in the field of emancipation. The prize aims to profile women who serve as an example to others. The prize was established by Prof. Eric Bleumink, former president of the Board of the University.
- Prof. J. I. Stoker (chair): Full professor and Vice Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Groningen; member Supervisory Board of the University of Twente
- Ir. L.J. de Jong: advisor Board of Directors, University Medical Center Groningen
- Prof. G. Croiset, Pro Dean Education and Training, University Medical Center Groningen
- Prof. L.W. Nauta: Dean Faculty of Philosophy, University of Groningen, Professor in the History of Philosophy
- Dr. A.F.B. Dijkstra, Head University Museum (a.i.) and Studium Generale (a.i.) and Policy Advisor, University of Groningen
- Karin Sitalsing: journalist and writer, Correspondent for newspaperTrouw in Groningen, Friesland and Drenthe
- Lieve Joris: author of non-fiction, mainly about the Arabic World, Eastern Europe and Africa
The jury is supported by a secretary, Willemien Bruulsema, she is also secretary to the Board of the University of Groningen.
If you have any questions about the Aletta Jacobs Prize, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last modified:||20 February 2019 4.11 p.m.|