As has been explained on the home page, there is a difference between Internationalisation Grant A and B. De application procedure for these grants are different as well. The naming conventions of the documents is shown in the forms, please use them! Both applications needed to be handed in by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Internationalisation Grant A
Internationalisation Grant A can be requested all year long, this means that there is no deadline for this. The maximum amount of money that can be requested is €1000 per association. An application for Internationalisation Grant A can be done by filling in the application form for Internationalisation Grant A.
This form has to be filled in completely. Besides the form, several extra documents have to be handed in.
- (Concept) Activity plan, with the document name: “1. Activiteiten [name organisation]”. The activities have to contribute to the diversity of the activity offerings for student; There has to be support for the activities; The activities need to fit within the RUG policies and the activities need to contribute to the academic education of the participants.
- (Concept) Budget, with the document name: “2. Budget [name organisation]”
- (Concept) Articles of Association, with the document name: “3. Statuten [name organisation]”
- Registration at the Chamber of Commerce (when already available), with the document name: “4. Uittreksel KvK [name organisation]. To be eligible for the grant, an organisation has to be registrered at the CoC or planning to do this. Please send an up-to-date version.
- A membership list, with the document name: “5. Leden [naam organisatie]”. An organisation is only eligible for Internationalisation Grant A when the organisation has a minimum of 25 full and paying members that are registrered at the University of Groningen or the Hanzehogeschool Groningen. The membership listneeds to contain the full names and student numbers of the members and needs to be handed in as an Excel-file.
Internationalisation Grant B
The deadline for Internationalisation Grant B is th 31st of March at 23:59. An application for the Internationalisation Grant B has to be done by filling in the application form for Internationalisation Grant B.
This form has to be filled in completely, and besides the form some extra documents have to be handed in:
- Articles of organization (statuten), with document name: “1. Statuten [name organisation]”
- Up to date registration at the Kamer van Koophandel with document name: “2. KvK [name organisation]”. To be eligible for the grant an organisation has to be registrered at the Chamber of Commerce, this registration has to be up-to-date.
- Financial budget (and settlement if applicable) of the activities/projects, with document name: “3. Plan [name organisation]”
- Annual financial budget of your organization, with the document name: “4. Budget [name organisation]”
- One extra PDF file to which the boxes above will refer to, with document name: “5. Extra [name organisation]”
Decisions Internationalisation Grant A and B
Within 6 weeks after the application for the subsidie, a preliminary decision will be taken. You will be notified about this.
After at most 8 weeks after finishing the activity/project you requested you will have to send in a detailed evaluation and financial justification to CUOS. The evaluation and the finanical justification need to contain at least the following:
- a justification of the spending of the money;
- a listing of and an explanation for all activities;
- an overview of the amount of participants per activity.
|Last modified:||17 May 2019 11.30 a.m.|