Science and Engineering
Programme Masterweek of the Faculty of Science and Engineering
On Friday the 23rd of November the Masterweek event will take place at the Faculty of Science and Engineering. This event is open for all national and international Bachelor’s students, and will provide you with more information about our various Master’s degree programmes in the field of (Life) Science & Engineering.
Location FSE Masterweek
The presentations will be held in one of the four buildings, all conveniently to be found on the same location: Zernike Campus. The information market will be held in the Energy Academy Europe.
- Energy Academy Europe, Nijenborgh 6, 9747 AG Groningen, The Netherlands (get directions)
- Linnaeusborg, Nijenborgh 7, 9747 AG Groningen, The Netherlands (get directions)
- Bernoulliborg, Nijenborgh 9, 9747 AG Groningen, The Netherlands (get directions)
- Nijenborgh, Nijenborgh 4, 9747 AG Groningen, The Netherlands (get directions)
Programme FSE Masterweek
The programme will consist of two parts:
- Presentation rounds for our programmes, where a programme representative (professor/student/academic advisor) will provide you with relevant programme information;
- An ongoing information market where you can speak to a programme representative for more information. Also, some of our study associations, HTSM Honours College and the FSE Honours College will have a stand on the information market (starting from 15.00).
A small lunch will be provided as from 14.00.
We will end the day (18.00-19.00) with a 'borrel' (snacks and drinks).
You can find the full programme here
Registration for the presentations is mandatory; the information market is free to visit at any time. You can register here for the presentations.
At the information market all of our Masters' programmes will be represented:Applied Mathematics
Behavioural and Cognitive Neurosciences – Research
Ecology and Evolution
Top programme Evolutionary Biology
Educatie en Communicatie in de Wiskunde en Natuurwetenschappen
Energy and Environmental Sciences
Industrial Engineering and Management
Medical Pharmaceutical Sciences
Medical Pharmaceutican Drug Innovation (Faculty of Medical Sciences)
Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
Top programme Biomolecular Sciences
|Laatst gewijzigd:||16 november 2018 14:55|